Tai Chi Kung 10 Movement Sequence
This is the sequence that Grandmaster Yang (Yang Jun) created in the 21st century to allow people to learn the principles and begin experiencing the benefits of Taijiquan play in very little time.
Here is A video of the Tai Ch Kung sequence: Tai Chi Kung video
Please see the class schedule for opportunities to enroll in a class soon.
Gribanovskiy Yang Family Tai Chi Kung 10 Movement Hand Form List of Movements
- Royal Leamington Spa PREPARATION, COMMENCING, https://sandcastlewheaten.com/687-dte53367-women-seeking-men-fir-sex-personals.html SINGLE WHIP
- latest online dating sites for single women in usa FIST UNDER ELBOW
- STEP BACK TO REPULSE MONKEY, RIGHT AND LEFT SIDES
- LEFT BRUSH KNEE & PUSH
- PARTING WILD HORSES MANE, RIGHT AND LEFT SIDES
- FAIR LADY WORKS AT SHUTTLES, RIGHT AND LEFT
- TURN BODY LEFT HEEL KICK
- STEP DOWN TO PARRY, BLOCK & FOLLOW (aka Deflect, Parry & Punch)
- STEP FORWARD TO GRASP SPARROWS TAIL
- CROSS HANDS, CLOSING, RETURN
COMPLETE TAI CHI KUNG FORM (10 FORM) BY SONG BIN
FIRST MOVEMENTS BY MIKE SHUNNEY
A big Thank You! To Wes Pratt for the videography and youtube postings!