follow Acupuncture is one of the oldest and most widely used systems of medical care in the world. It is one aspect of Chinese medicine and is based on the concept that the human body is governed by the same forces that guide the cycles of the natural world. The cycles of life can be divided into five phases, with metaphoric correspondences to the seasons, natural elements, body organs, emotions and many common symptoms. In Chinese medicine, our vital energy or life force is called Qi (Chi). Qi is what gives us vitality and activates the cycles of life. The pattern of vital energy flowing along invisible pathways in the body and its reflection in various symptoms and behaviors, forms the basis of acupuncture diagnosis and treatment.الخيارات الثنائية التداول CFTC
http://factsboard.com/tag/telephone-call/feed/ Acupuncture works by allowing the energy to flow smoothly through the body, in harmony with function. When Qi is flowing smoothly, there is wellness, vitality and ease. If it becomes blocked or weak, pain or illness may arise. Our symptoms on a physical, mental and spiritual level often reflect blocked or depleted flow of vital energy.go
source url Acupuncture is endorsed by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) as an effective treatment for health problems including: Headache, Low back pain, Fibromyalgia, Myofascial pain, Carpal tunnel syndrome, Osteoarthritis, Frozen shoulder, Sciatica, Addictive behaviors, Tennis elbow, Premenstrual tension / Menstrual cramps.
Additional Benefits of Traditional Acupuncture
http://bowlnorthway.com/?jisdjd=lavorare-online&64f=40 Most people who have experienced acupuncture report changes in the symptoms for which they sought treatment. In addition, it is common for them also to report unexpected changes in the quality of their lives such as:
- Getting sick less often, recovering more rapidly
- Being a more actively engaged in their healthcare
- Getting upset less easily
- Improved sleep and digestion
- More harmonious relationships
- Increased vitality / energy for life
The Treatment Session
click The initial evaluation usually takes about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. This expanded time allows me to thoroughly explore health-related issues with you and formulate the acupuncture diagnosis and treatment plan.
http://big-balloon.nl/promotie/?s Generally, treatment sessions last about an hour and include a brief discussion/ update, treatment of acupuncture points to support your progress and time for you to rest and absorb the treatment. Recommendations are often made regarding dietary/lifestyle shifts and simple exercises to support the treatment. The needles used are not much thicker than a human hair and although sensation varies, most people report little or no discomfort with needling.
Integrated Physical Therapy
http://uplaf.org/wp-content/plugins/network-upgrade.php/kÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¶pa Patients with musculoskeletal problems often benefit from evaluation and treatment which combines the strengths of both Western and Chinese Medicine. From a Western perspective, strength, range of joint motion, pain, tissue integrity and functional ability are assessed in order to evaluate the structural and biomechanical components of the problem. The Acupuncture evaluation provides information regarding the flow of energy along the meridians which pass through the involved area, the person’s constitutional makeup and the life habits which influence the body’s ability to heal. Successful treatment often requires that both the structural and energetic aspects of the problem be evaluated and addressed. Therefore, in many cases, optimal treatment employs a blending of these two approaches and may include:
- Acupuncture to encourage flow of energy through the area, ease pain and support the constitution to enhance healing.
- Release of tight tissue / muscle spasm using trigger point, myofascial or cranio-sacral release techniques.
- Specific movement exercises, including Qigong and Feldenkrais based patterns to ease restrictions and increase the circulation.
- Lifestyle/dietary recommendations to support healing and prevent recurrence.
- Gentle stretching/strengthening to optimize return to functional activities.
- Blend knowledge of Eastern and Western medicine to assist each individual in restoring balance and harmony in their body.
- View each person’s concerns in the context of their unique history, habits and life stressors, not as a generalized diagnosis.
- Utilize acupuncture as a means of activating the body’s capacity to heal and reducing the impact and frequency of health problems / injuries.
- Explore how optimal health can be obtained and maintained by increasing awareness of lifestyle or dietary patterns which trigger particular symptoms.
- The original concern has eased.
- The person has become an astute observer of his or her body’s response to various life patterns which impact health and vitality.
- Sleep, eating and exercise patterns support health, vitality and painfree movement.
- The person has expanded tools to alleviate recurring symptoms and maintain optimal health and vitality.
source url Initial Evaluation, (Includes First Treatment): $80.00 (60 – 90 minutes)
Follow-up Treatments: $70.00 (50 – 60 minutes)
Sliding fee available.
Assistance with some insurance billing may be possible.